[TriLUG] FREE TO GOOD HOME: Various Ethernet Cards

Jos Purvis purvis at melete.org
Sat Jun 20 16:21:45 EDT 2009

All,

Doing some spring/summer cleaning around the house, and came across a
bunch of old hardware. I'm still sorting through it, but thought I'd
go ahead and put these up; they're free to anyone who wants them. I
don't often make it to TriLUG meetings, but if you're interested, let
me know and I can either meet you someplace, or pass them along to
another TriLUG member to bring to a meeting. Thanks!

A quick note: none of this hardware has been tested (which is why it's
free). It was, to the best of my recollection, working fine when I put
it in the box for storage, but that was a couple moves ago. :)

++++
PCMCIA cards:
Xircom RealPort Ethernet 10/100 + 56k Modem (REM56G-100) - 2 of these;
they take up two PCMCIA slots each.
3Com EtherLink III 10Base-T (3C589D) with socket dongle (has a female
RJ45 socket on the end)
3Com EtherLink III 10Base-T (3C589D-TP) with cable dongle (has a male
RJ45 plug on the end)
3Com EtherLink III 10/100Base-TX (3C575-TX) with socket dongle (has a
female RJ45 socket on the end)
D-Link Air DWL-650H 802.11b wireless

PCI cards:
Kingston KNE110TX/100SI 10/100 Ethernet