[TriLUG] OpenNMS as a CCA finalist

Tarus Balog tarus at opennms.org
Mon Jun 22 22:41:30 EDT 2009

Gang:

Just to let you know, OpenNMS has landed a spot as one of the
Sourceforge.net Community Choice Awards for Best Tool for the
Enterprise.

As part of the process, we've created a 10 minute video on OpenNMS and
posted it on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96a8gyxEOSw

If you don't have 10 minutes to spare, please at least check out the 1
minute trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2ev6GbZ8vE

and we hope you'll get a laugh out of it.

Vote early and often:

http://sourceforge.net/community/cca09/vote/

-T
Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer             Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 773 345 3645
Email: tarus at opennms.org                    URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C