[TriLUG] Drupal Possibilities and Opportunity

Brian Blater brb.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 21:50:14 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 2:26 PM, Allen Freeman <knieveltech at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Drupal is a good choice for online publishing as evidenced by Popular
> Science, Mother Jones, and the New York Observer websites. I would be
> interested in discussing this further and will be contacting you off-list
> presently.
>
> -Allen Freeman

Thanks Allen

I'm waiting to hear back from my friend with more information on what his
requirements are. I'll get back with you when I have more information so we
can discuss options and price. I've had several responses and I will be
doing this with everyone to see who might be the best fit.

Thanks,
Brian