[TriLUG] Name server question

Douglas Ward binaryflow at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 13:13:16 EDT 2009

I did the same thing you are doing for about 100 domains that I support
through work.  I had to call my registrar and ask them to set up
ns1.mywork.org and ns2.mywork.org as DNS servers.  After they set that up I
point every domain I register to those two servers.  Everything else I
learned through this list, #trilug and a good Bind book.  I'm happy to share
my (probably limited) bind knowledge with you offlist if you like.