[TriLUG] Memcached and VMware ESX

Andrew Ball anball at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 14:49:58 EDT 2009

It probably won't slow things down a whole lot.  We use Xen virtual machines
at work running on Debian for just about everything and are very happy with
it.  I think memcached is particularly easy to do well for either hypervisor
as it's mostly just RAM access and network traffic.

What sort of hardware are you using?

Peace,
Andrew