[TriLUG] More job opportunities from Brent Johnson

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sat Jul 11 02:36:28 EDT 2009

Our IEEE section meeting Thursday is on the topic of getting jobs:

http://ewh.ieee.org/cgi-bin/cal/calendar.pl?calendar=enc&view=Event&even
t_id=160&datestring=20090716&starttime=6:00%20pm&endtime=8:00%20pm

We probably have room for guests if folks are interested (contact me
offlist if you would like more information).

Having a job is such an important issue to so many people. It would be
great to find an easy way to get the word on jobs to the people that
need jobs without going through a commercial fee-based mechanism.

Hth,

Jim