[TriLUG] FTP Client with Knock

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Mon Jul 13 22:25:35 EDT 2009

I think what he wants is to be able to run the "knock client program"
from the ftp software, so the person using the software can just click
connect to the ftp host.  Right now they have to run a batch program
to setup the port knocking prior to running the ftp program and that's
just too difficult for them.  At least thats how I understood his
original post.