[TriLUG] OT: Linux and Oracle DB performance consultant

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Thu Jul 16 12:19:53 EDT 2009

{ I am posting this for a friend -- please contact him directly }

Hello,
My name is Abul and I'm a recruiter at Artech.
Artech has an urgent contract for one of our direct clients:

Position Name: Linux and Oracle DB performance consultant
Location: Greensboro, NC
Duration: Short Term

In Scope:
  - Performance analysis
	 - Review disk and file layout structure
	 - Review Oracle configurations
	 - Monitor queries to identify slow or high utilization queries
	 - Optimize network performance on the Oracle database server
  - System performance tuning recommendations
  - Oracle Database performance tuning recommendations
  - Performance evaluation of existing environment
  - Capacity planning recommendation activities
  - Document recommendations and review with Customer.

Out of Scope:
  - Application transaction performance analysis.
  - Environments with Oracle RAC or virtualization.
  - Implementation of recommendations.
  - Services beyond what is outlined in scope above.

Skills Required:

Highly skilled, long time experienced Linux and Oracle DB performance
consultant

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change,
or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and
interest, please call me ASAP at (973) 993-9383 Ext.3487, even if we
have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via
e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In
considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.

Artech is a global IT Consulting company with over 30 Fortune 500
customers.  You may visit our website at www.artechinfo.com to learn
more about us.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,