[TriLUG] OpenNMS as a CCA finalist

Tarus Balog tarus at opennms.org
Thu Jul 16 17:01:59 EDT 2009

On Jul 15, 2009, at 4:54 PM, Kevin Hunter wrote:

> Is the logo on some of the shirts intentionally backward (on the right
> breast and mirror-imaged)?  Did the video editor just flip certain
> folks' frames around?  It's obviously not just inside-out shirts, or
> the
> shirts embroidery is *really* quality work.

Some of us used Quicktime to record our videos, and others used Photo
Booth. The latter for some reason does a mirror image and thus the
logos are reversed.

-T

Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer             Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 773 345 3645
Email: tarus at opennms.org                    URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C