[TriLUG] [OT] Kindle jeers? [Was e-mail suckback]

Brian spiffytech at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 11:37:02 EDT 2009

In June the North Carolina government introduced a law that required Amazon
to charge sales tax on purchases made from Amazon Affiliates residing in
North Carolina. Amazon refused to charge tax, and kicked all NC Affiliates
out of the program as a form of protest, hoping to incite the affiliates to
demand the law not be passed.

-Brian