[TriLUG] Drupal presentation: supplimental material

Allen Freeman knieveltech at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 22:53:53 EDT 2009

I'd like to thank TriLUG for allowing me to present tonight. Everyone was great and I really had a good time. I didn't notice anyone fall out of their chair so I hope nobody was bored to death. Also a special thanks to Dan Sterling and his three wolf moon t-shirt for helping me out up there.

I wanted to supply some links to supplimental material (see below). If anyone has questions or comments about tonight's presentation I'd be more than happy to field them off the list. I would also like to invite anyone interested in Drupal to attend the next TriDUG meeting at Coalmarch Productions in Cary on the 25th.

General information, howtos & downloads (Drupal core, contrib modules & themes):
http://www.drupal.org

API docs:
http://api.drupal.org

TriDUG (Triangle Drupal User's Group):
http://groups.drupal.org/triangle-nc-raleigh-durham-chapel-hill
http://drupal.meetup.com/19/

TriDUG's next meetup is scheduled for August 25th

Drupal community support:

developer support: #drupal on irc.freenode.net

admin support: #drupal-support on irc.freenode.net

A more inclusive list of who uses Drupal (by no means exaustive):
http://egressive.com/who-uses-drupal

Last and certainly least, my crappy blog:
http://www.centurionwebdev.com