[TriLUG] for sale cheap - tiny thinkpad

Peter Neilson neilson at windstream.net
Sat Sep 5 04:30:37 EDT 2009

I would like to own this beast, and will pay $20 for it, but I'm not
going to be able to travel to get it this weekend.

  * HOWEVER ... *

 From about 7 this Saturday morning (today) until 4 this afternoon and
then from 9 this evening until 4 Sunday afternoon I'll be at the
Buckhorn Jockey Lot Flea Market in Mebane, running my pony ride.
(Saturday evening I'm away doing a birthday party.) The flea market is
at exit 157 on Interstate 40/85 just west of Durham and Hillsboro,
before you get to Burlington. The pony ride is obvious as you drive in
and get to the bottom of the hill.

Bring a child (100 pounds or under) *and* the Thinkpad and the child
gets a free pony ride. Forget the laptop, and the ride is $5.

Otherwise, tell me where you will be during the week, and I'll pick it
up when I'm at work in Durham, or something.