[TriLUG] LVM2 recovery options . . .

Justin Parker xjparkerx at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 17:29:05 EDT 2009

LOL haven't gotten myself in fix *YET*.  But I am experimenting and
trying to plan ahead.  I've got a few lvm setups going on virtual
machines and was planning on trying to brake them then use whatever
recovery methods I could find on google to recover.  However, when I've
searched nothing really concrete comes up.  A few suggestions of running
fsck against the /dev/vg_name/lv_name.  However, I've totally screwed
myself running fsck before and wanted another option before I go down
that path again.

Justin