[TriLUG] Tomorrow's Speaker: Me!

jason tower jtower at cerient.net
Thu Sep 10 02:05:43 EDT 2009

damn, i'd probably enjoy this talk as much as anyone!  unfortunately i'll be at
CMP getting ready for the 24 Hours of LeMons.  but i know tarus is a car guy so
maybe he'll forgive me :)

the car is gone but the spirit remains:
http://www.trilug.org/~jason/Photo_050705_001.jpg

jason (trilug old timer who also started his based-on-open-source business seven
years ago, albeit not quite as successful as opennms)