[TriLUG] OT: Anybody got a BladeCenter S?

Shane O. shaneodonnell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 14:00:10 EDT 2009

All -

I picked up some refurb JS21 (PPC) blades that I was going to bring up in my
lab but can't get them to boot.  I'm trying to diagnose whether I've got bad
blades, a bad chassis, or something else misconfigured (power?)

Does anybody have a working BladeCenter chassis (preferably an S with 208v
power, but any chassis/power will do) that I could try one out in?  Let me
know...I can make it worth your effort (read: beer).

Lemme know -

Shane O.