[TriLUG] OT: Have A Job

Ryan Leathers rleathers at americanri.com
Mon Sep 14 15:38:38 EDT 2009

I have a full time position for a software developer in Morrisville.

Essential skills:  You have Python development experience.  You don't
believe that secret knowledge makes you valuable. You are an "it getter"

Desirable skills: You have experience with some of these: Django, AMF,
Flex, Flash Media Server, Java, object oriented design / design patterns
/ development best practices / agile development experience.

This is a full time salaried position with a Linux/Open Source friendly
company.   We have sysadmins on staff.   As a software developer you
will be encouraged to install and maintain your Linux distro of choice
and your preferred development tools.   The development environment is
maintained by the syadmins featuring Xen virtual machines, MySQL,
PostgreSQL and Oracle databases, with support from Subversion, Trac, and
the RT ticketing system.  You'll work in a small development team,
collaborate, and the best ideas will prevail.

If this sounds like you, please contact me off list

Ryan