[TriLUG] short term contract job available in chapel hill

Mark Fowle mfowle at adeliesystems.com
Fri Sep 18 16:36:54 EDT 2009

A recruiter contacted me with a linux opportunity I can't really do
(although I am looking) - thought I'd pass it along. Contact Jack off
list...

thanks,
Mark

===================
Client needs a network admin to come in and help them to load balance
their servers.  Initially a 3-4 week contract, but has the potential to
go through June 2010.

Moodle is the open source content management tool they use.   - 3-4 week
opportunity with possible extension based on factors tbd. - Linux
platform experience - Clustering (on a Linux Platform) - NSF - LAMP
environment:  Linux, Apache, MySql, PHP - Load Balancing for production
and web databases - They use Moodle (open source version of Blackboard)
Current environment:- 46 servers, mostly Linux (a couple Windows but
that is dwindling)

Some virtual servers - 2 sys admins - Want someone to hit the ground
running and work 30 hours a week.   Please contact Jack Michel at
Jmichel at ettaingroup.com or (919) 781-6001 ext. 125.