[TriLUG] no meeting this month

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue Sep 22 17:33:00 EDT 2009

Dear Fellow Linux Users,

We will not be meeting this month.

***

In general, we decide on topics based on group consensus of the folks that attend.  If you are expecting a speaker and formal presentation, don't come. You will be sorely disappointed. This group is a lab format and relies on participation from attendees. We do it instead of talk about it. Let us know if you want to get involved.

Triangle Open Source Lab http://www.triangleopensource.org normally meets on 4th Thursday evenings from 7 PM to 9 PM at Marbles Kids Museum in the room adjacent to the IMAX theater.  Meetings are open to the general public and are free yet require registration by calling Jim at 838-1672 x111 or sending email to jim at neuse.net so we can plan accordingly.  Many thanks to Tim Hazlehurst at Marbles Kids Museum for hosting our meeting.

Marbles Kids Museum (Go to IMAX Theatre building)
201 E Hargett St
Raleigh NC 27601
http://www.marbleskidsmuseum.org

There is street parking as well as a parking deck adjacent to the museum.

Regards,

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 x111 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.neuserivernetworks.com

Founded in 1997, Neuse River Networks is a Raleigh, NC based IT Outsourcing Partner that is committed to specialized customer solutions to reduce costs and increase productivity with The ONE Plan.  By taking a proactive approach The ONE Plan is designed to manage your computer network so you don’t have to.  Since its inception Neuse River Networks has built its foundation on earning the trust of its customers and will continue to strive toward this standard of excellence.

Contact Information:

Customer Referrals:
sales at neuserivernetworks.com

Customer Service/Support: