[TriLUG] OT: music hardware geeks - Roy, Jim and the like - reel to reel stuff

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 19:06:31 EDT 2009

So here's the deal. I have an old Sony model 377 that does 7.5 IPS
(inch per second) 1/4" tape reel to reel and a TEAC A-3340 4 track
that plays 15 and 7.5 IPS 1/4" tape reel to reel.  Neither work 100%.
Are you aware of anyone who has one I can borrow to digitize my Dad's
1970's recordings?? Or if not that where I can borrow or rent one
from? We've called a few places so far and got laughed at. Would
greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks,
David McDowell

--