[TriLUG] OT: music hardware geeks - Roy, Jim and the like - reel to reel stuff

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Thu Sep 24 00:10:17 EDT 2009

On Wednesday 23 September 2009 23:51:31 Steve Litt wrote:

> Here is a source for a Teac 3440 service manual:
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/electronic2/vintagetx/Teac-Service-manual.html

I just did a little more searching -- you can get the manual much cheaper.

By the way, here's the service manual from the Wollensak 2770 cassette
duplicators I used to repair.

http://www.kmr.com/manuals/wollensak/2770/2770_01.htm

I repaired a whole fleet of them as they got shipped around the country and
used hard. These were some of the best constructed machines I ever worked
with.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package