[TriLUG] FS - computers and hardware

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Thu Sep 24 10:48:32 EDT 2009

Please contact me OFF-LIST!  Contact info at EOM.

I will take bids on all the items listed. All items are in good
working order unless otherwise noted.
All proceeds will be donated to TriLUG, so bid high and bid often!  :>
Payment accepted in cash or checks made out to TriLUG.

- 2 Dell PowerEdge 300 servers
   http://christophermerrill.net/forsale/Photo_092409_001.jpg

   - 2x 800 MHz P3
   - 1G RAM
   - 100M NIC on-board
   - no HDD, one has a flaky CD drive
   These are relatively quiet servers that are very reliable. We've had one
   running almost continuously for about 7 years (though I'm not sure if that
   was one of the 2 that are for sale - we re-purposed several units).  They
   are very easy to work on.

- Cisco ATA 286 (VOIP analog line adapter with power supply)
   http://christophermerrill.net/forsale/Photo_092309_005.jpg
   http://christophermerrill.net/forsale/Photo_092309_006.jpg

- Brother 1270 fax machine with extra cartridge
   http://christophermerrill.net/forsale/Photo_092309_004.jpg

- Geist rack-mount power strip - 8 outlets (4 front/back).  Rack-mount
   ears are missing.
   http://christophermerrill.net/forsale/Photo_092309_002.jpg
   http://christophermerrill.net/forsale/Photo_092309_003.jpg

- standalone rack with 2 shelves and hardware
   http://christophermerrill.net/forsale/Photo_092309_001.jpg

Items can be picked up at our office during business hours:
2314 S Miami Blvd
suite 252

Alternatively, I can meet you for lunch in the RTP area or after
hours at my home in north Raleigh (I540/Leesville).

Please contact me OFF-LIST!

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing software & services