[TriLUG] FS - memory (and monitors and UPS)

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Tue Sep 29 14:45:36 EDT 2009

Just found a few more items that need to go:

- APC Back-UPS 280 (batteries are bad)

- Viewsonic PT813 21" Pro series CRT (makes a funny sound every few hours, but works fine)

- Viewsonic 17PS 17" CRT

- Nokia 445Xi Plus 20" CRT

- Televideo SV200 17" CRT

Make an offer!   (again, proceeds go to TriLUG)

Chris

Christopher L Merrill wrote:
> Please reply OFF-LIST
>
> As with my previous FS post, proceeds will go to TriLUG.  You may pay in
> cash or a check to TriLUG.  Pickup from our office in RTP (business hours -
> Miami/Alexander) or my house in N Raleigh (evenings - I540/Leesville).
>

> 1G DDR 333MHz, PC2700, CL 2.5, ECC, REG, low-profile ($56 crucial.com)
> http://www.crucial.com/store/partspecs.aspx?imodule=CT12872Y335
>
> 256M PC100, Synch, CL2, ECC
>
> 512M PC1200 DDR, 266MHz, CL2.5, ECC (Dell certified)
>
> (2) 1G DDR333 Reg 2.5-3-3 (Transcend)
>
> (2) 512M DDR-400, CL3 PC3200
>

> I've put as much information as seems relevant from each of the labels.
> If you'd like a photo of something, let me know.  If you want to know if
> it'll work in computer model XYZ, I can't help you.

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing software & services