[TriLUG] VirtualBox?

Michael Kimsal mgkimsal at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 00:03:03 EDT 2009

I've been using it on and off for about 3 weeks with no major issues.  Speed
isn't perfect, but it's noticeably faster than Vista Ultimate on the same
host hardware and the same version of VirtualBox.  I've not tried printing
or using any USB stuff, but I assume they'd work.

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 4:44 PM, Paul McLanahan <pmclanahan at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 4:42 PM, Scott G. Hall <ScottGHall at bellsouth.net>
> wrote:
> > How well does VirtualBox handle a Win-7 virtual machine?  That may steer
> > the discussion toward whether to use a different VM manager.
>
> I haven't installed it myself, but it claims full support:
>
> http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Guest_OSes

Michael Kimsal
http://jsmag.com - for javascript developers
http://groovymag.com - for groovy developers