[TriLUG] Netflix streaming through guest OS?

Lee Fickenscher elfick at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 12:46:00 EDT 2009

Coming to this a little late but I was under the impression that the xbox
could stream Netflix natively.
http://www.netflix.com/NetflixReadyDevicesList?lnkce=nrd-l&trkid=425738&lnkctr=nrd-l-n

I wouldn't buy an xbox just for that (and thus won't be getting one since
that is the only part of it that interests me) but if you already have one
it doesn't look like you should need anything else to stream netflix. Hulu
and others are probably a different story.