[TriLUG] Open Source software to make computer tutorials???

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu Oct 15 14:12:55 EDT 2009

It is not open source and it not free yet may be the best $299 you ever
spend:

http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.asp

I created the video on the front page of my web site this morning:

http://www.neuserivernetworks.com

Here's one that scrapes the screen and does the auto zoom thingie:

http://www.neuserivernetworks.com/support/ConnectWisePortal.html

hth winders or no,

jim