[TriLUG] ISO boot loader OR not wasting CDs

Justin xjparkerx at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 11:15:30 EDT 2009

I came across this about two weeks ago.  Seems to work great under the
use cases I've tried it in.

http://www.netboot.me/

If you go to the "Getting Started" link it will show you how to boot
this from a usb img.  The project also provides a nice interface for
creating your own boot images for distros that aren't defaultly supported.

HTH,
Justin