[TriLUG] [off topic]network gear for sale

Chris Bullock cgbullock at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 16:21:10 EDT 2009

We are losing some of our storage space at work and since we have no use for it, I would like to sell some old network gear we have in storage at our office.  It is mostly outdated but it all worked when decommissioned.
There are
2 Cisco 2900XL 24 port 10/100 with 100mb fiber uplinks, yes only 100mb
1 Cisco 2900XL 24 port 10/100
3 SMC 24 port 10/100
1 Netgear 24 port 10/100
1 Linksys 24 port 10/100 with 100mb fiber uplink
1 Cisco 1701 router
2 Cisco 1600 series routers
1 Cisco 2800 series router with 1 dual port T1 WIC

poor quality pics can be found at
http://www.trilug.org/~cgbullock/networkgear/

Asking $1000 for all of it.  If no takers, will sell components individually or post on Craigs list.
Please reply to bullock at easternrad.com for any inquiries.

Chris