[TriLUG] fw: Open Novell System Administrator

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Wed Oct 28 14:54:44 EDT 2009

Novell ...more like NOthanks! However, for those who have no job right now ...anything is better than nothing! I'm surprised to see people still using Novell ....or Groupwise even! However, I have to be honest... I was a closet Groupwise lover... then I taught a class on migrating to Exchange.

...if you want to jump in the wayback machine, the first e-mail system I ever used was BanyanVines!