[TriLUG] MS Web Host drops connecions from Linux clients

Barry Gaskins barry.gaskins at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 12:37:00 EST 2009

   Another possible explaination is that the javascript on the page is
failing.  There is a ton of javascript on this site and it does a lot
of stuff intended to figure out what browser / OS you are using and it
does different stuff depending on what it thinks it found.  Maybe it
does not recognize the Linux system and tries to do something stupid
that takes a long time to fail?

   Has anyone tried loading the page on a Linux system with javascript
turned off?