[TriLUG] OT: for sale - Dell RAM and Laser printers with active support

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 08:40:47 EST 2009

Hi folks.  We have Dell 1950 and 2950 server RAM that we can do nothing
with... except offer to you guys.  When we took it out it was all
working fine and was placed directly into those clamshell-like things
for RAM.  This is a company sale, not me personally.  We can't offer
any warranty on the RAM, sorry.  DDR2 FB-DIMMS

RAM:
Due to lack of interested in the RAM, the price was dropped.
2GB packs (2 x 1GB sticks) - 4 total packs - $70 each - now $40 each
4GB packs (2 x 2GB sticks) - 8 total packs - $120 each - now $80 each

PRINTERS:
Dell W5300n (network) laser printers - 5 available - $100 each
(includes a toner inside, no idea how full)
We have 3 unopened toner cartridges, 27,000 page, $250 each (stuff's
like gold I know but that's $30 under what we paid and not including
any tax/shipping)
Currently all 5 printers still have next business day maintenance
support via Dell.  I will help you make sure ownership is transferred
so you can be sure to take advantage of it.  End dates of each:
11/22/2009, 4/6/2010, 8/12/2010, 11/29/2010 x2

Cash is probably preferred.  I can write up some kind of receipt if you need it.

thanks,
David