[TriLUG] TriJUG meeting details FYI

Pete at Soper.US Pete at Soper.US
Wed Nov 4 13:59:04 EST 2009

Hi Scott,
  You wrote:
     | The same day and time as the RTP OpenSolaris group meeting.

Oh well, there was a roughly one in 30 chance of a conflict. The "perhaps
forever" note was a regrettable speculation about Nortel's presence and not
to do with which day of the month TriJUG meetings happen. Those have been
happening on the 3rd Monday for many years (>3, perhaps >8) as far as I
know.

As a former Sun techie who used Solaris and loved it and respects the hell
out of it's creators, I'm sorry to hear about this conflict. I'll wear my
OpenSolaris T-shirt at the next JUG meeting to remind myself of the
concurrent activity.

Regards,
Pete