[TriLUG] OT: Wireless router died - any thoughts on the WRT160N?

Mike Shaw mdshaw89 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 21:42:56 EST 2009

Thanks!  Looks good - after debating for a bit I think I'll do the
NewEgg deal. I had been running Tomato on my old router for a while
and really like it and going with the WRT54GL will allow me to
continue using it.

---
Rorschach: By the way, you need a stronger lock. That new one broke
after one shove. - Watchmen