[TriLUG] distro for macbook pro?

Brian Weaver cmdrclueless at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 20:30:43 EST 2009

I've been using Parallels 4 and recently Parallels 5 with no issues. I know a coworker of mine is using VMware fusion on his Mac. Both seem to work well. I guess I had just had enough of VMware after using it at work on Windows and Linux; I had some less than ideal results. That's why I decided to try Parallels. My guess is that both offer a time limited trial. Why don't you just try both and then pick the one that works best for you.

It also helped that I either didn't know about Fusion or it wasn't around when I purchased Parallels 4.

-- Brian