[TriLUG] portable music player?

Jason Evans jsevans at mises.com
Sat Dec 19 00:57:23 EST 2009

I'm really partial to my Nokia N800.  It runs Maemo which is a Debian
derivative.  You can install different software to play music, movies,
etc.  It may be over kill, but it also has wifi, built in browser,
email, etc.  I bought mine used for $100, they go for under $200 and
the N810 which has a keyboard goes for under $200 used.

Best Regards,
Jason Evans

http://jsevans.us