[TriLUG] Online Cloud Offsite Backup

Clay Stuckey claystuckey at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 10:21:05 EST 2009

Here is a thought. I bet there are a number of us that would want such a
service. Maybe a few of us could pool together and stand up a box with
with some serious storage and use virtualization to facilitate our
needs. I would be happy to spearhead such an effort. In the event, this
doesn't pan out, I have a contact with a very good colocation facility
called Celito that might give us a good rate. I already have one
customer with equipment there. They are located in Cary. I already have
24 hour physical access. They have a 10MB link.

Clay