[TriLUG] Online Cloud Offsite Backup

Keith Woodie kwoodie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 21:46:50 EST 2009

I would like to meet and discuss.  I think this could become a very good
option for a lot of us in the same situation!

If we did such a setup... what kind of storage infrastructure would we have
available?   I am assuming it would be internal drives.

Thanks.
Keith Woodie
Mike Ditka <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mike_ditka.html>  -
"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."