[TriLUG] OT: Have a Job

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Thu Jan 7 16:44:24 EST 2010

I love it when candidates disqualify themselves early in the process.
It makes the job of the hiring manager soooo much easier :>

Chris

On 1/7/2010 3:30 PM, Marty Ferguson wrote:
> Hi, Ryan
>
> Just to inquire, does this position also require solid verbal and
> written communications skills?
> Thanks,
> Marty
>
> Ryan Leathers wrote:
>> Looking for someone on part time basis who has experience as a
>> professional Java Developer. In this role, you will be asked to provide
>> training/mentoring to .Net developers who are trying to learn Java
>> development skills. An ideal candidate will be comfortable
>> demonstrating and explaining things like the use and configuration of
>> JBoss, Tomcat, Eclipse, Struts, Hibernate, common design patterns, and
>> "the Java way" of thinking.
>>
>> If qualified and interested please reply off list
>>

>> --

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing software & services