[TriLUG] [OT?] Call for VGA to NTSC converter

Don Jerman djerman at pobox.com
Fri Jan 8 23:37:44 EST 2010

Sorry to bother the list, but there are a few mythtv users who're more
likely to see it here than on craig's list.

My poor old m2npv-vm motherboard stopped supporting USB this week,
which was the last straw.  I've swapped it out of my mythtv box for a
newer model.

But the new board only has vga and hdmi output.  I'm future-proof but
I'm still using a big honking standard-def TV.  Is there anyone who's
gone hi-def and has a leftover converter for VGA-to-NTSC?  I'm not
going to live long if Heather doesn't get her commercial-skip button
back :).

So if you've got one that you're not using, I'll be glad to take it
off your hands for a reasonable price.