[TriLUG] [OT] - UPS information for job interview

Mike Schinsky mike.schinsky at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 11:30:39 EST 2010

Group, my apologies if this is an inappropriate topic for the listserve.  If
so, let me know :-)

I have my first interview with Eaton's electrical group in Raleigh tomorrow
morning.  Part of my research is to find out how customers perceive their
products (Powerware, MGE Office Protection Systems, Best Power, Pulizzi and
Alphel brands).  If you feel qualified to comment, I'd love to get your
feedback.  Most helpful would be specifics on what makes their products
better or worse than competitors'.

Bonus points for providing information on the importance of efficiency and
growth trends for the data center market as we move toward the cloud.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

(919) 259-1657 cell
mike.schinsky at gmail.com