[TriLUG] Sync Contact between Nexus One and Mac OS?

Liyun Yu liyunyu at med.unc.edu
Sat Jan 30 09:16:42 EST 2010

I was wondering is there any trick to sync the contacts on Mac OS
with Google's Nexus One ?

Tried using the Missing Sync from Mark/Space as someone recommended,
but it was not working (tried their pre-release, then official release,
both not working)
Also tried using Salling Media Sync for Mac - that one did cover the
contacts.
I got where the Nexus One is paired with the Mac OS on the same
WiFi network, then it is reporting "Desktop Not Found" when attempt
to sync - never worked.

I wish to hear if anyone else has a better approach to sync the contact
with Mac on this new device.

Thanks,

Liyun Yu