[TriLUG] MythTV box recommendations?

Charles Mangin option8 at option8.com
Tue Feb 9 10:15:32 EST 2010

thanks Magnus! this helps me figure out what i need to ask TWC for.
i'll just need to double-check with them, presuming i can find someone
competent to talk with over there, that the channels i actually watch
are "in the clear".

Charles Mangin
Option8, LLC - Making Macs happy since 1999.
option8 at option8.com | http://www.option8consulting.com
mobile: 919.368.7167
skype: option8llc