[TriLUG] how to make a cd of fc12 with all the latest updates on it

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Wed Feb 10 15:03:00 EST 2010

Or you can just download a respun ISO since this came across the Fedora Announce list this afternoon:

The Fedora Unity Project is proud to announce the release of new ISO
Re-Spins of Fedora 12.

These Re-Spin ISOs are based on the officially released Fedora 12
installation media and include all updates released as of February  2nd,
2010.

The ISO images are available for i386, x86_64, architectures via Jigdo
or Torrent starting Wednesday  February 10th, 2010 (saving about 437MB
of updates for a default install).

Go to http://spins.fedoraunity.org/spins to get the bits!

We are glad to be able to announce the current Fedora 12 Re-Spin,
20100202, despite problems in this Re-Spin. Nonetheless, we, Fedora
Unity, have decided to release this Re-Spin with the following side-note:

         ****Due to a newly discovered  bug the re-spins do not include
all the SCSI drivers (BUSLOGIC as an example which is used by VMware)  ***

Matt P.