[TriLUG] Cisco lab job opening - must know IOS, IOS XR and perl programing

Ron Kelley rkelleyrtp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 15:16:21 EST 2010

A buddy of mine just told me about a job opening at Cisco - RTP.  They are looking for an experienced person who knows IOS, IOS XR, and perl programming.  This job is for maintaining a large lab supporting over 300 racks of Cisco and non-Cisco hardware.  Linux/Solaris, etc are big plusses but they are mainly looking for an experienced IOS person to help with router configs, automation, etc.

I will post the external Req # as soon as I get it.

-Ron