[TriLUG] Req R856216 -- Cisco lab job opening in RTP - must know IOS, IOS XR and perl programing

Ron Kelley rkelleyrtp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 09:24:58 EST 2010

Finally got the external Req #:   cisco.com/jobs --> Req R856216

A buddy of mine just told me about a job opening at Cisco - RTP.  They
are looking for an experienced person who knows IOS, IOS XR, and perl
programming.  This job is for maintaining a large lab supporting over
300 racks of Cisco and non-Cisco hardware.  Linux/Solaris, etc are big
plusses but they are mainly looking for an experienced IOS person to
help with router configs, automation, etc.

This is a great slot to learn more about Cisco hardware and networking
in general.  The qualified person will get a chance to work on
cutting-edge hardware (UCS, etc).

While you can visit the "jobs" URL, you can also contact me directly
for more information...

-Ron