[TriLUG] FS: Treo 755p

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Fri Mar 12 14:40:29 EST 2010

I'm selling my old Sprint Treo 755p along with some accessories for it. I am
asking for $100 cash. What's included?

 1 Treo 755p, fully functional. Battery works great, still lasts up to several
days without a charge.

 1 Fortte leather clip-on case for the Treo 755p. Red in color. Finish is
well-worn but there's no loose stiches and it still provides a good fit to
the Treo. I have two spare belt clips for it. This was a very durable and
reliable case for me.

 1 Original box for the Treo 755p which includes the USB sync and charge
cable, manuals, Palm software CD and manual.

 1 Treo 755p compatible car charger.

 1 A Seidio INNODock cradle for the 755p. This is a 3rd party cradle, that
offers both synchronization and charging with a button on the cradle to
initiate Hotsync. Unlike the Palm cradle, this only needs a USB connection to
provide both power and data to the Treo.

The cradle works fine with the phone when the phone is in its case, though you
have to play with it a bit sometimes to get it just right and it can be bumped
out of place easily. Removing the case eliminates that issue.

E-mail me if you are interested!

P.S.
  You can install Linux on the Treo 755p if you are hardcore enough:

http://mytreo.net/uncategorized/linux-treo-available-now/