[TriLUG] CentOS 5.4 + Yum Madness

Ron Kelley rkelleyrtp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 11:17:16 EDT 2010

Brian,

One more thing.  Remove the /var/cache/yum directory followed by "yum clean all" and "yum list | grep -i kern".  That should rebuild the entire yum cache folder.

Maybe the yum cache folder is corrupt.  On my system, I had the DAG repo enabled at one time then removed it.  However, the cache folder was still available even though I removed the repo.

-Ron