[TriLUG] Android Phone vs iPhone vs other smartphones

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 09:08:22 EDT 2010

Wow! I sent my reply from last night's hockey game, then turned my phone
off. These are great answers. Thanks to "kwoodie" for starting the topic.
Refer to the "Best Group" for accolades.

TriLUG are awesome.

"My phone is the last thing I want to dork with." <--- This is one of my
concerns. Let's face it, I have hacked the BB to pieces over the last 2
years, and it does everything I need it to do. It lacks some of the "I
wants", but is still a great phone. I feel like I did just before getting
the Zaurus SL-5500 way-back-when. I ran countless images and apps on that
thing, but was constantly working on it, and bringing it back to life from
unstable flashes.

I guess it will come down to a test drive.