[TriLUG] AsteriskNOW?

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Tue Apr 6 23:06:07 EDT 2010

Folks,

I recently, finally, did something that I have been planning to do for a long time.

After quite a bit of research, I decided to download the AsteriskNOW ISO, put a clean HD in a machine, and did the install.

So far so good.  Unfortunately, I don't seem to find any documentation aside from the "QuickStart" guide, for AsteriskNOW.

What I can find for FreePBX and other parts of the system all seem to have gaps that I am having trouble filling.  Maybe I am just having conceptual problems.

I have the basic machine, of course, Asterisk, FreePBX, a Snom 100 phone, and various softphones.  I have a couple of trunks set up, but I am having problems with the client side of things.

Anybody able to help, either on-line or off?

Thanks,
Brian