[TriLUG] Tonight in Carrboro Fwd: [TriZPUG] Python Coding Dojo

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 18:45:46 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Clemmons <glassresistor at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 12:23 PM
Subject: Re: [TriZPUG] Python Coding Dojo
To: Stephen Ball <sdball at gmail.com>, "Triangle (North Carolina) Zope
and Python Users Group" <trizpug at python.org>

Yeah Stephen its great you wanna come.  What I meant was its the first
building in the parking lot and the door to CCC is the first on the
right hand side of the building it if your facing from the parking lot
and has a green 3 atom molecule on it.
Here is the google maps link:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=carrboro+creative+coworking&sll=35.911711,-79.069188&sspn=0.002459,0.005686&ie=UTF8&ll=35.91235,-79.069188&spn=0.002459,0.005686&t=h&z=18&iwloc=A

Is anyone a member of Trilug?  if so forwarding to them would be nice.