[TriLUG] solved: can't connect to wap when move it to alternate location

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Apr 23 21:28:44 EDT 2010

...and folks ask why I use copper :-)

Regards,

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks tel: 919-838-1672 x111 cell: 919-606-1772

Ask about the ONE Plan for Managed Services and IT Outsourcing

http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com/oneplan

Web: http://www.neuserivernetworks.com Linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/neuse Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/neuseriver Twitter: http://twitter.com/neuse

Customer Service/Support: Call hotline at 919-838-1672 x113, send email
to support at neuserivernetworks.com or visit
http://www.neuserivernetworks.com/support